Friday, July 2, 2010

Way cute!

Need an "I'm the big brother/sister" shirt? Want cute matching shirts for family pictures? Check out the "Pecking order" shirts from Zoey's personalized gifts here http://www.zoeyspersonalizedgifts.com/ . I bought one for my son to wear when his baby sister was born, and it was so cute I had to get her one too! You can choose from a variety of sayings such as "big sister," "littlest brother," etc. The birds come in different colors and are arranged accordingly on the shirts. (If it says Big brother, the blue bird will be first and biggest, if it says Little sister, the pink will be first and small, etc.) You can personalize them with the child's name or whatever you want, and they are seriously the cutest things my kids have ever worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment