Friday, July 9, 2010

I will remember "Remember Me"


It's been a long time since a movie has left me breathless. This movie did. Tyler (Robert Pattison) is reeling from a tragedy that has strained his already dysfunctional family. Though he is not looking for love, he meets Ally (Emilie de Ravin) who is still dealing with a tragedy of her own. Their relationship grows into love, though neither of them meant for it to. There is an amazing twist that literally took my breath away. It is a real look at the complexity of human relationships that made me want to immediately call those I love and tell them. This movie earns it's PG13 rating, and I would even think twice about letting a 13 year old watch it. It is not overly sexual or graphic, but deals with adult emotions. Go out and rent it now...you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment