Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gettin' into the scrapbooking craze?

It used to be you had to go to a specialty store and spend a fortune on the right "tools." Now, the brands we've used for years, like Elmer's and Xacto are getting into the scrapbooking game. I received some of these new products from BzzAgent.com, I tried each of the items I received in the Elmer's/X-ACTO Bzz Kit, and I love each one! The products work just as well as the pricier "scrapbooking" brands, but are much more reasonable priced. I especially LOVE the Elmer's CraftBond clear glue pen, the Elmer's CraftBond permanent tape runner, and the X-ACTO corner rounder punch. The adhesives work so well! They are acid-free and photo safe, and inexpensive enough that I don't worry about "rationing" them so that I don't run out. The clear glue pen is repositionable until it dries, so you can get your picture or paper craft on exactly right. I was sent these items to try, however I was not asked to give a positive review. . . but how could I not? I LOVED them! I will continue to use them in my every day crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment