Monday, September 27, 2010

Can't wait to hear KT Tunstall's new album "Tiger Suit"

If you aren't familiar with KT's music, you definitely remember one of her previoushit songs - the Grammy-nominated "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree," "Suddenly I See," Other Side of the World" or "Hold On".
Tiger Suit heralds the beginning of a new musical adventure for KT. Organic instrumentation is blended with dance-friendly textures, the results of which she has dubbed “Nature Techno” to encapsulate the album’s collision of raw, upfront rootsiness and sleek electronic textures.
The album's rollicking first single, “Fade Like A Shadow" is available at digital retailers now and is already at Top 20 hit at radio. Check out the video here.

I remember the first time I heard "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree." It was so original and cool that I had to find out who KT was. I really enjoy her music, and CAN'T wait to get the new album. Once I've heard it I will post a review so check back!

I am a member of the One2OneNetwork, which is where I heard about the new album, but as of this posting, I have not received any incentive to post about or review this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment