Saturday, November 2, 2013

Truvia #SweetSwitch time!

I was sent a sample of Truvia Natural Sweetner by Crowdtap in exchange for my review.  I was not required to give a positive review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

I pulled a #sweetswitch by making my friend's coffee with Truvia instead of sugar.  She drank it and then asked what was different. I wasn't sure if I should fess up or claim ignorance, but before I could decide she exclaimed "I like it better whatever you did!"  I was so excited to be able to share my deceit!  =)

She made her own cup and added Truvia and then announced to the rest of the ladies at our brunch that they'd better come try this new sweetener before she drank it all up!

I would say that this #sweetswitch was a success!

The #sweetswitch in progress! After I told her about Truvia! 

Adding her own !


No comments:

Post a Comment