Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crowdtap Nokia Lumia 928 Hosted Party

I am lucky enough to be a member of Crowdtap, a website where consumers can interact with Brands they love.  Through Crowdtap and Verizon Insiders, I was chosen to host a "Carpe Noctem" branded party for the new Nokia Lumia 928.  In exchange for having a few friends over to check out the amazing capabilities of this new Windows 8 phone, including the nightlife-inhancing camera.  For this party I was sent 1 active Nokia Lumia 928 that my guests and I can use.  It had 30 days of service free from Verizon, so that my guests and I can truly experience this revolutionary new phone. My party kid also included 1 $50 prepaid American Express gift card to help with party costs, 1 JBL PowerUp wireless charging speaker for Nokia, and 10 branded swag bags filled with loot for party guests.  In exchange I am to host an evening/nighttime party and allow guests to use the Nokia Lumia 928, highlighting it's better imaging, better sound, and better display & design. I am also to provide honest, unbiased feedback regarding this device, and share my thoughts via social media.  All party guests can enter the Nokia Lumia 928 sweepstakes to win one of their very own!

Stay tuned for more after I spend more time with my phone and host my party!  I am so excited to share this phone and it's capabilities with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment