Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cottonelle sample share

I am so excited about this sample share.  It's so funny how everyone, I mean EVERY one uses toilet paper, but it's not usually a topic of conversation.  It was fun to surprise people by asking (out of the blue) about their wiping preferences.  

I was babysitting these two, and had them TP mom when she came to pick them up.  I explained that now that I had a captive audience I could talk about whatever I wanted to!  Mom was quite shocked, but had a good laugh when I told her I wanted to talk about toilet paper! 

I pulled a "where's the water" prank on these two.  We were having a little chat, and I offered them lemonade.  Straight concentrate, no water.  They were both trying to be polite and not mention to me that it was SO sour.  They drank a few gulps, grimaced, and then I told them about Cottonelle wipes.  It was so funny!

I love the new Cottonelle Fresh Care wipes.  It totally makes sense to use them.   After all, when we're changing babies, we NEVER use dry wipes, so why should it be any different for the rest of us? 

*I was given these products for free to give away and sample. I was not influenced about what to say in any way. These opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment